The Olympics are over, right? … Oh wait, they’re not? Hmmph.
To commemorate this year’s London Games, let’s remember all the terrible shit that happened. So, look at some .gifs and have a laugh while you enjoy:
The Epic Fails of The 2012 Olympics
1. Stephan Feck and his “What The Feck” dive.
2. McKayla Maroney’s sourpuss face.
After doing this to the judges during Team USA’s historic Gold medal run:
McKayla Maroney failed to clinch a Gold medal in the individual event. In style.
And then, her poor sportsmanship spawned the perfect internet meme.
3. Olympians’ parents make the worst spectators.
Michael Phelps’ mom thinks he won Gold in the 200m Butterfly…
Aly Reisman’s parents have several strokes during their daughter’s routine.
4. Matthias Steiner drops a lot of weight on his neck.
5. Boobs pop out everywhere in Women’s Waterpolo.
But not all things have to end in awkward embarrassment.
Here’s a reminder as to why the Olympic Games are so much fun to watch.
5. Everyone dances.
Independent Athletes enter the Olympic Stadium:
Kenya’s Ezekiel Kemboi busts out the moves after winning the 3000m steeplechase:
6. And The Queen is still bored.