When you need to get shit done, who do you call? … Not “The Ghostbusters”.
When news broke of Israeli and Palestinians starting up shit in the Middle East, again, Barack Obama picked up the phone and sent over someone he knew would get shit done. That someone was not a former four star general, a bipartisan diplomat, or even a man. No, when Barack Obama said it was time for the violence in the Middle East to stop, he only turned to one person –
Hillary Rodham Clinton, former First Lady and current Secretary of the State, has proven that not only does she still have the political moxie to help negotiate a cease-fire in a matter of hours, but she has also proven that she has still got it. After being publicly humiliated like she was when Bill Clinton admitted to “not having sexual relations” with that one (just one?) chubby cheeked intern, Hillary bounced back like no other jilted spouse in the history of jilted spouses. All the while sticking by her man. If that isn’t somehow a turn-on, I don’t know what is.
Hillary Rodham Clinton — Would you…with no rubbers?
More pics of everyone’s favorite Secretary of that Whoop-Ass after the jump.
Posted in Would You Wednesday
Tagged babes, bad-ass, cease-fire, chicks, empowering females, First Lady, Gaza, Hillary Clinton, Hillary Rodham Clinton, hot, hottie, Israel, Middle East, Middle East conflict, Palestine, politician, politico, politics, powerful women, Secretary of State, sexy, Would You Wednesday, Would You With No Rubbers?
Less than a week after Election Day, the adult entertainment industry touched down on to Edison, NJ for EXXXOTICA 2012. Billed as “the nation’s largest event dedicated to love and sex”, EXXXOTICA did not disappoint. And while fans were there to celebrate all things “behind closed doors” in an open forum, there was a growing concern coursing through many of their private fantasy factories:
Will pornstars have to wear condoms from now on?
That was the question that garnered the most attention and interest during Saturday’s Q&A with industry titans like Lisa Ann, Raylene, Stoya, Tori Black, Tasha Reign, Kaylani Lei, Christie Stevens, Mari Possa, and Marcus London.
It was also the one question that everyone needed answered. Because whether you want to admit it or not, adult performers aren’t the only ones who will have to deal with the consequences of Measure B having been passed by the general population of the county of Los Angeles.
Millions Billions of fans desperately seeking a moment of escape will also have to face the possibility of having their fantasies come crashing down. We’re all invested.
And that is perhaps the only thing that will help reverse course and rule that the new Safer Sex Initiative be done away with.
Forget that the Safe Sex Initiative will cost an already bankrupt state to pour much-needed funds into another unenforceable fight against man’s most popular vice. Forget that the Safe Sex Initiative is redundant considering that condom use on porn sites is already required under state and city law, though barely enforced. And forget that the Safe Sex Initiative was spearheaded by Michael Weinstein, executive director of the AIDS Healthcare Foundation, who spent the past months ramping up on his uninformed rhetoric in an attempt to scare the public into passing Measure B.
Yeah, let’s forget all of that and remember that the only ones that end up getting #@$%ed by enforcing porn productions to use condom are porn’s loyal fans.
Posted in Pornstar Madness
Tagged #PornstarMadness, adult entertainment, adult expo, babes, Christie Stevens, civil liberties, Exxxotica, exxxotica expo, hottie, Lisa Ann, measure b, politico, politics, porn, porn expo, porn industry, porn stars, porno business, pornography, Pornstar Madness, pornstars, Raylene, rights, sex, sex toys, sexy, Stoya, Tori Black, video, xxx expo
This past weekend we celebrated our veterans by giving thanks to all the men and women who bravely served for our country protecting our rights and liberties. But not every veteran was enjoying their holiday weekend.
General David Petraeus, a decorated military official and one of our finest soldiers, recently resigned from his post as Director of the CIA amid a federal investigation into an extramarital affair that unearthed what might’ve been multiple affairs between not only General Petraeus and his mistresses, but also might’ve included an FBI investigator who fell for one of Petraeus’s ladies and another high-ranking military official who wanted to get in on the gangbang. Wait, wasn’t that sorta the basic plot of “There’s Something About Mary“?
Anyways, while authorities continue to gather facts to determine whether or not our national security has been compromised, the investigation into Petraeus continues to show just how much Americans cherish their basic right to choose. Choose which pussy to slay, that is.
Cheating on your spouse is about as American as apple pie and General Petraeus has shown us, Americans, that no one is above that basic tenant on which our Founding Fathers built this proud nation upon. So instead of crucifying the man, let us remember that he was and will always be an American Hero.
The Ladies of General Petraeus – Would you…
The mistress, Paula Broadwell
The other mistress, Jill Kelley
And the wife, Holly Knowlton-Petraeus
with no rubbers?
Posted in Would You Wednesday
Tagged affair, All In, caught cheating, cheater, cheating, cheating spouse, CIA, David Petraeus, FBI, General David Petraeus, General Petraeus, gossip, Holly Knowlton, Holly Petraeus, Jill Kelley, military, national security, Paula Broadwell, politico, politics, scandal, scandalous, sex scandal, soldiers, veterans, Would You Wednesday, Would You With No Rubbers?
Last night proved to be as good as advertised.
With President Obama’s historic re-election, our country moves forward as it tries to right itself after a debilitating economic collapse, a costly war, and years of bickering between the two major parties. While we may have a long road ahead of us, we can only hope for the best, as the next four years will be tantamount to shaping the direction in which America goes from here.
Thankfully, some states showed us that democracy is still very awesome.
I be after that green
1. Colorado and Washington legalize marijuana for recreational use. In order for us to dig ourselves out of the financial hole that a war in Iraq, a housing collapse, a stock market shitstorm, and an auto-industry bail-out have gotten us into, we need to raise taxes. Unfortunately, Americans are known for not wanting to pay taxes (we started our great country because we didn’t want to pay no tax on some goddamn tea). So, Colorado and Washington did the next best thing which was to create a brand new source of tax revenue. Colorado’s Amendment 64 and Washington’s Initiative 502 essentially legalize marijuana for recreational use, at the state level. Meaning that the feds can still come busting up head shops and grow houses but local and state law enforcement will not. It also means that money will finally be added to a state’s budget after it finalizes a tax scheme that will most likely tax marijuana consumers three times (manufacturing, packaging, retail). And Colorado and Oregon aren’t the only ones to have been so ambitious, as Oregon tried but failed to pass a similar vote while Massachusetts passed its own medical marijuana act. Like alcohol has proven, there is a ton of money to be made in legalizing own’s vices but Barack Obama has been very spotty in regards to marijuana enforcement, so Colorado is taking a wait and see approach. But the important takeaway here is that Americans have spoken and they want that #goodshit. Mary Jane FTW.
They may just play lesbians on TV, but I imagine every gay wedding to look like this
2. The gays will continue their fight to get married. Add three more states to the “good guys” as Maine and Maryland passed measures legalizing same-sex unions, while Minnesota rejected an amendment defining marriage as that between a man and a woman. You might be able to throw in another but Washington is still counting its results in regards to a law allowing gay marriages (so far it’s winning 52% to 48%), so sit tight and cross your fingers. If Washington passes its voter referendum, consider it a huge win for hot lesbians everywhere as that will make it 20 states that have legalized same-sex union. And as the first President to have come out in support of same-sex unions and marriage, Barack Obama may well see a lot more states change their stance on gays getting hitched. Expect divorce rates to stay exactly the same.
3. Re-elections make for the best memes.
Don’t forget that it was the Democrats who invented the internet.
Posted in Headliners, Lesson Learned
Tagged 2012 Election, America, animated gif, ballots, Barack Obama, bud, buddha, civil union, democracy, Democrats, domestic policy, election day, funny, funny pic, gay, gay marriage, gay union, gays, gif, green, homosexual, legalization, Lesson Learned, marijuana, marriage, mary jane, meme, politics, pot, President Obama, prohibition, Proud to be an American, results, same-sex marriage, same-sex union, sticky icky, Team America, United States of America, USA, vote, weed
Election Day is tomorrow. And like every night for me while still in high school, I’ve waited until the very last minute before doing my homework. After all, procrastination is the “American Way”, amirite?
By now, many of you have already made up your minds about who you plan on filling in that little bubble for tomorrow. But for those of you still on the fence about who you plan on voting for in what has certainly shaped up to be one of the closest elections in recent memory, you could do worse than brushing up on some politics — with NoRubbers.
Three and a half things you should probably know:
Follow the signs and you’ll end up here. Eventually
1. Voting is your God-given right. Whether you believe in the spiteful God that killed his only son, the eight-legged blue elephant, or the space aliens from Hollywood, as long as you’re an American citizen, you have the unalienable right to have a voice in deciding who leads this great nation we call America. So, don’t take the right to vote lightly. A lot of people have died fighting to protect that right and a lot more people probably died fighting to get us those school days off. Get out of the house or office or wherever you may spend wasting away your mornings and take a stroll to your nearest polling station. There will be signs. Follow them. Then take advantage of that time out by popping your head into a nearby watering hole and celebrate the fact that you can leave your job to do something as simple as filling in a bubble with a No. 2 pencil. Or don’t vote. Apathy is just as American as hypocrisy.
Thinking about voting for the black guy?
Or the guy who believes Utah is the best state ever?
2. Know your candidates. There is nothing more dangerous than an uneducated populace. Being ignorant about the issues and problems facing America today is just as bad as being born in a third-world country. It’s probably worse. But that’s why we have so many news channels. In fact, we have so many different news channels that it’s impossible to find one that you don’t agree with. So get educated on the issues. Know your candidates and their party’s stances. Know what you’re getting us all into before you go ahead and make that decision. Need a quick and easy reminder on the candidates? Mitt Romney is the Mormon. Barack Obama was already president once. Easy, right?
Mamacita wants you to vote
3. The election will be won in states that don’t really count. A lot of people make a fuss about how important it is to win this state or that state. I call bullshit. Mostly because it’s always the five same states that decide an election: Ohio, Florida, Nevada, Iowa, and whichever one you want out of the Dakotas. Basically, America’s next President will be decided by parts of the country where people still root for the Cleveland Browns, where DUIs are a rite of passage, and where prostitution is sorta legal. These states could secede from the Union and we’d be better off for it because our average reading grade level would rise dramatically. Want a battleground state to keep an eye on so that you sound smart at your way-too-excited friend’s election night party? Arizona. Why? Figure all those kids whose parents crossed the border are now legal voting age, and it’s not like they’ve got shit else to do in Arizona on a Tuesday.
3½. You can always leave if you don’t like the result.
Important that you read this… just in case
Don’t forget your passport
And remember to leave yourself with enough time to get through security
Posted in Lesson Learned
Tagged 2012 Election, America, ballots, Barack Obama, democracy, Democrats, domestic policy, election day, foreign policy, GOP, human right, Lesson Learned, Mitt Romney, politician, politics, polls, POTUS, President, President Obama, Presidential nominee, Proud to be an American, Republicans, right to vote, rights, tight race, United States of America, USA, vote
The RNC can keep their old money and strippers. Screw them. You know why?
Because the Democrats know how to throw a way better party. And how do you do that? Easy. You invite celebrities, tons of chicks, black people who love to sing and dance, and the gays. You can’t forget the gays, ‘cuz they know how to party. But I’m not here to talk about that one party I went to where I knew at least one person there liked dudes… no, I’m here to talk about politics. Which is probably just as painful for you as it is for me.
Politics in America has devolved into a popularity contest where the side with the prettier, richer, and/or cooler candidate always seems to win. So, in their bid to win a second term for Barack Obama, the Democratic Party invited movie hotties Scarlett Johansson and Eva Longoria to speak at the DNC. And compared to who the Republicans invited, I’m leaning towards voting Democrat because they had way better looking chicks at their party.
Eva Longoria looked great during her speech
Scarlett Johansson rocking them red bottoms
More pics of Scarlett Johansson & Eva Longoria looking hot at the DNC.
Posted in Charting The Stars, Headliners
Tagged babes, Barack Obama, chicks, convention, Democratic National Convention, Democrats, DNC, Eva Longoria, hot, hottie, party, party girl, politico, politics, Republican National Convention, Republicans, RNC, Scarlett Johansson, sexy