Eating is important. That’s why I’m encouraging every girl out there to read this list and to take the advice to heart. No one likes a fat chick. But no one likes a malnourished chick even more. Believe that.
11½ Foods Every Woman Should Be Eating More Of:
1. Bananas. Bananas are a great source of nutrients and vitamins and all that good stuff your body so desperately needs. Packed with potassium and fiber, bananas are a great source of nutrients that are kind of hard to find in a bag of chips, a cup of coffee, or the bottom of your wine glass.
2. Cucumbers. Cucumbers are awesome. They’re green, so that must mean that they’re good for you. They pack a lot of water and have almost no flavor. So if you find yourself stuffing your face with a whole bunch of cucumbers, don’t feel bad because there’s no sugar, no carbs, and no worries.
3. Carrots. Carrots are the garden vegetables’ ginger cousin. They’re sometimes cool but never the first choice to go home with. They take some work as you’ve got to wash them and peel them before you can snack on them. But once you’re biting into a crisp carrot, you’re loading your body with carotene which in turn turns into vitamin A when inside you.
4. Jalapeños. These tiny peppers are great for your digestion. They ensure that your body is working right and while they may be painful going in, they’re worth the pain. They can be served in a variety of ways but we recommend raw.
5. Pickles. Pickles are made from cucumbers. So basically you’re eating a cucumber that’s been cured in brine and vinegar. That’s awesome.
6. Corn Dogs
6. Corn Dogs. Corn dogs are not the healthiest food out there, but they’re everyone’s favorite treat. Corn dogs are hot dogs dipped in cornmeal then deep fried in oil. It doesn’t get any more American than that, amirite? Just don’t eat too much of them. One at a time.
7. Hot Dogs
7. Hot Dogs. Hot dogs get a bad rap. Yes, they’re the leftover meat encased in a rubbery skin, but goddamn if they aren’t the most delicious unhealthy thing on this list.
8. Cheez Doodles
8. Cheez Doodles. You should always treat yourselves. And cheez doodles are perfect. Crunchy, puffy, and cheesy all at the same damn time. Incredible!
9. Chocolate Eclairs
9. Chocolate Eclairs. For those of you who like fancy desserts, then the chocolate eclair is for you. A choux dough pastry delight filled with cream and dripping with icing, the chocolate eclair has proven to be one of the world’s most beloved sweets.
10. Ice Cream Cones
10. Ice Cream Cones. Nothing like a messy, creamy treat. Yum! A great source of sugar, milk, and waffle cone. Share one with a friend.
11. Lollipops. I’m a sucka for a girl who enjoys a good sucker. Say that five times fast. Then treat yourself to everyone’s favorite candy. They may cause cavities or they may not, I’m not entirely sure. I mean, dentists seem to give it out all the time. So yeah, suck away.
11½. Popsicles. They look like dicks.
I would totally date a girl with a tongue like that
Firecracker Popsicle gangbang