Oh, my God.
Remember how I was all like “someone at Esquire Mexico and Esquire UK should get a raise for featuring Nina Agdal and Adriana Lima topless in their magazine”? Well, it’s about damn time Esquire USA (U-S-A! U-S-A!) got their share of praise. Not to be outdone by their fellow international brethren, Esquire continues its current hot streak of featuring another extremely photogenic hottie for their magazine by including my future baby mama, Alison Brie, in this month’s issue.
After a long day of cleaning up after our kids, nothing like a nice bowl of popcorn
Can someone please tell me if Alison Brie is wearing underwear in this picture?
I would do terrible, unspeakable things to Alison Brie #GoodGod
Now, I’ve been a huge fan of Alison Brie’s work for a while now and my love for her only continues to grow as this photoshoot proves just how gorgeous Alison looks in a one-piece bathing suit. Or extra long blouse. Or black vest.
And as if those Esquire pics weren’t enough material for your spank bank, WIRED decided to cash in on Alison Brie’s popularity and included pictures of her amazing cleavage in an article on TV numbers and a thing called “sexposition”.
Even WIRED knows that Alison Brie can make anything boring seem extraordinary
Look at her
Clearly, I only read the best parts of the article.
More pics of my future baby mama and her fantastic breasts after the jump.
Posted in Hardbodies
Tagged #GoodGod, Alison Brie, animated gif, babes, baby mama, bathing suits, beauty, boobies, boobs, bouncy, bra & panties, breasts, chest-puppies, chesticles, chicks, cleavage, cleave, Community, cute, cutie, Esquire, fantastic breasts, funbags, funny, gif, great rack, great tits, Hardbodies, hot, hottie, jugs, knockers, knockout, lingerie, Mad Men, melons, nice outfit, nice pair, nice rack, nice tits, one -piece, rack, sexy, smokeshow, smokin', tits, titties, underwear, WIRED, yummy
Alison Brie has got to be the cutest chick on TV right now. Starring as the super cute overachiever Annie Edison in Community and doting wife Trudy Campbell in Mad Men, Alison Brie has probably already stolen your heart by now.
But if she hasn’t already, then this video of her doing The Charleston for Nylon Guys should seal the deal:
Oh, that wasn’t enough? Then how about these awesome .gifs?
Still not enough? Watch these bloopers from Community.
That should’ve done it. No? You want more? How about this awesome photoshoot Alison Brie shot for the aforementioned Nylon Guys.
Cuter than your little sister. Not that I think about her in that way, bro
Even Alison Brie can’t help looking down her shirt
Alison Brie wears a shirt with my face on it when she sleeps. And vice versa
Really? Fine, I was going to keep this video of Alison Brie gasping to myself but I’m a nice guy, so… enjoy!
Posted in Boob Tube, Hardbodies
Tagged Alison Brie, AMC, animated gif, babes, boobies, boobs, bouncy, chicks, Community, cute, dance, dance moves, gif, great rack, great tits, hot, hottie, Mad Men, NBC, nice rack, nice tits, Nylon Guys, sexy, smokeshow, smokin', The Charleston, tits, titties
Last night proved to be as good as advertised.
With President Obama’s historic re-election, our country moves forward as it tries to right itself after a debilitating economic collapse, a costly war, and years of bickering between the two major parties. While we may have a long road ahead of us, we can only hope for the best, as the next four years will be tantamount to shaping the direction in which America goes from here.
Thankfully, some states showed us that democracy is still very awesome.
I be after that green
1. Colorado and Washington legalize marijuana for recreational use. In order for us to dig ourselves out of the financial hole that a war in Iraq, a housing collapse, a stock market shitstorm, and an auto-industry bail-out have gotten us into, we need to raise taxes. Unfortunately, Americans are known for not wanting to pay taxes (we started our great country because we didn’t want to pay no tax on some goddamn tea). So, Colorado and Washington did the next best thing which was to create a brand new source of tax revenue. Colorado’s Amendment 64 and Washington’s Initiative 502 essentially legalize marijuana for recreational use, at the state level. Meaning that the feds can still come busting up head shops and grow houses but local and state law enforcement will not. It also means that money will finally be added to a state’s budget after it finalizes a tax scheme that will most likely tax marijuana consumers three times (manufacturing, packaging, retail). And Colorado and Oregon aren’t the only ones to have been so ambitious, as Oregon tried but failed to pass a similar vote while Massachusetts passed its own medical marijuana act. Like alcohol has proven, there is a ton of money to be made in legalizing own’s vices but Barack Obama has been very spotty in regards to marijuana enforcement, so Colorado is taking a wait and see approach. But the important takeaway here is that Americans have spoken and they want that #goodshit. Mary Jane FTW.
They may just play lesbians on TV, but I imagine every gay wedding to look like this
2. The gays will continue their fight to get married. Add three more states to the “good guys” as Maine and Maryland passed measures legalizing same-sex unions, while Minnesota rejected an amendment defining marriage as that between a man and a woman. You might be able to throw in another but Washington is still counting its results in regards to a law allowing gay marriages (so far it’s winning 52% to 48%), so sit tight and cross your fingers. If Washington passes its voter referendum, consider it a huge win for hot lesbians everywhere as that will make it 20 states that have legalized same-sex union. And as the first President to have come out in support of same-sex unions and marriage, Barack Obama may well see a lot more states change their stance on gays getting hitched. Expect divorce rates to stay exactly the same.
3. Re-elections make for the best memes.
Don’t forget that it was the Democrats who invented the internet.
Posted in Headliners, Lesson Learned
Tagged 2012 Election, America, animated gif, ballots, Barack Obama, bud, buddha, civil union, democracy, Democrats, domestic policy, election day, funny, funny pic, gay, gay marriage, gay union, gays, gif, green, homosexual, legalization, Lesson Learned, marijuana, marriage, mary jane, meme, politics, pot, President Obama, prohibition, Proud to be an American, results, same-sex marriage, same-sex union, sticky icky, Team America, United States of America, USA, vote, weed
The Olympics are over, right? … Oh wait, they’re not? Hmmph.
Well, I’m pretty much done with the 2012 Olympics. As soon as beach volleyball ended, I pretty much just zoned out.
To commemorate this year’s London Games, let’s remember all the terrible shit that happened. So, look at some .gifs and have a laugh while you enjoy:
The Epic Fails of The 2012 Olympics
1. Stephan Feck and his “What The Feck” dive.
Absolutely no sympathy.
That must’ve hurt
2. McKayla Maroney’s sourpuss face.
After doing this to the judges during Team USA’s historic Gold medal run:
This was everyone’s reaction to her perfect vault
McKayla Maroney failed to clinch a Gold medal in the individual event. In style.
And then, her poor sportsmanship spawned the perfect internet meme.
A meme within a meme… Whoa
3. Olympians’ parents make the worst spectators.
Michael Phelps’ mom thinks he won Gold in the 200m Butterfly…
Aly Reisman’s parents have several strokes during their daughter’s routine.
4. Matthias Steiner drops a lot of weight on his neck.
Now I know that had to hurt
5. Boobs pop out everywhere in Women’s Waterpolo.
But not all things have to end in awkward embarrassment.
Here’s a reminder as to why the Olympic Games are so much fun to watch.
5. Everyone dances.
Independent Athletes enter the Olympic Stadium:
Full of so much win
Kenya’s Ezekiel Kemboi busts out the moves after winning the 3000m steeplechase:
He’s got the moves like Jagger
6. And The Queen is still bored.
The Queen has better things to do
Posted in Sports
Tagged 2012 London, 2012 Olympics, Aly Raisman, Aly Reisman, animated gif, dance, dance party, dancing, Debbie Phelps, embarrassment, Ezekiel Kemboi, fail, funny, funny pic, gif, Independent Athletes, London Games, Matthias Steiner, McKayla Maroney, McKayla Maroney Is Not Impressed, meme, Michael Phelps, Olympics, Stephan Feck, The Queen, Women's waterpolo