Chalk one up for Team Obama.
Yesterday, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of ObamaCare with a striking 5-4 decision. It was, at first, wildly misreported by major news outlets like CNN and Fox News. After that rat race to be the first (first!), the news finally broke, correctly, that the Supreme Court decided that ObamaCare was legal and that its “individual mandate”, which requires all citizens to buy health insurance, was perfectly legal if considered as a tax. It will be a long ways before we get to Universal Healthcare for everyone, but hey, it’s a huge step forward.
If that’s still too confusing, here’s a visual guide made up of sex .gifs to help.
1. The Supreme Court decision is revealed.
2. CNN and Fox News report the wrong decision.
3. The Internets react.
4. President Obama & VP Biden’s reaction.
5. The Right’s reaction.
6. The Left’s reaction.
7. What happens when the Decision will eventually be appealed by Republicans.
8. What happens when the appeal must pass through a Democrat majority Senate.
9. What happens when a compromise is eventually reached.
10. ObamaCare is upheld.
11. Universal Healthcare for everyone.
12. Everyone’s reaction.
13. My reaction.
.gifs provided by sex-gif.tumblr.com